My Elastic Pants Headlines

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Roe Roe Roe Your Boat


I love Hong Kong, for all its anarchy, crowded malls and thorogughfares it is a place I love going back to again and again. In the times between trips there there is one food dish that I miss the most: Prawn Roe Noodles (Har Zi Mee).

How wrong can you go with some freshly made egg noodles, mixed with a little sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce and topped finally with spoonfuls of dried prawn roe?

Unfortunately prawn roe  has been very hard to come by in Singapore until recently. Armed with some Mee I imported back from Hong Kong and a bottle of Har Zi I was able to satisfy my craving once again!


So there you have it.. My mind (and tastebuds) were whisked away to Hong Kong for a few fleeting moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails