My Elastic Pants Headlines

Friday, July 17, 2015

Back Alley Dining..


.. After an evening of getting reacquainted with my good friend 'Arthur' at one of the few places in Kuala Lumpur that serves a mighty grand pour of Guinness (Sid's funny enough) there was a call by one of the parties drinking for a late late late dinner.

To Arthur!

  What I love so much about Malayisa is the fact that you have a plethora of good food at almost anytime of the day. Malaysians I must say know their stuff when it comes to tasty food, find yourself a crowd of locals congregating by a back alley for food you know happy times for your tummy lie waiting.
Yummy yummy for my tummy!

Bumbung Nasi Lemak is no exception.
Located in Petaling Jaya is located at: Jalan 21/11b, Sea Park. Do not let the fact most of the tables sprawl out and down the back alley the Nasi Lemak is superb. From the light and mildly flavoured coconut/Pandan rice to the crisp and juicy spice infused fried chicken it doesn't get simpler (and better) than this! Oh and be sure your order yourself a side plate of sambal.. Ok next time I should also be sure to order an extra runny fried egg!

Oh hello beautiful!

From the time we got our table to when I realised I was on my last spoon full of
Rice I was wanting another plate.. "The elastic pants remember.. The elastic pants!" I refrained.. What a mistake! Now back in Singapore and writing this I'm hungry all over again!

Dam you tasty Nasi Lemak.. Dam you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails