My Elastic Pants Headlines

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Date with Dean & Deluca

One of the good things about being on a course is the ability to go out and try places you'd not ordinarily get to try during lunch.


Today I paid a visit to Dean & Deluca at Orchard Central for some flap jacks!


At SGD18.00 it's a little pricey but well it's good to indulge one in a while. My biggest gripes were the flap jacks are not cooked on the spot and the coffee I ordered was served in a disposable cup (for dine in!!!)

If you’ve money to burn then yes I ‘d pay this place a visit, it’s one of those places to see and to be seen.  Food wise the quality is slightly above average, but the prices are a little too much for what I think you can get elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails