My Elastic Pants Headlines

Saturday, July 7, 2012

High on Tea?

Crossroads Cafe @ The Marriott Hotel


A trip out to town resulted in us stopping by the Marriott hotels crossroads cafe for a spot of high tea. Originally we were supposed to head out for some chicken rice sampling with the Unofficial Singapore FoodSpotting group but due to my inability to move around much we settled for the buffet high tea.


For SGD38++ one is able to sample a variety of dishes from their buffet spread, but sadly on the whole their selection of food was 'passable' at best: the prawns were over cooked and tasteless and the oysters were very much a hit and miss affair, 3 of the oysters I tried from the plate of 7 tasted dubious at best.

If you want to come to a place to people watch and fill up on non-surprising buffet then this is the place to be, I personally don't think I'll see myself actively wanting to come back any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails