My Elastic Pants Headlines

Thursday, April 26, 2012

What-The?

Austin Texas


Whataburger 481
11135 N IH 35
Austin, TX 78753
512-339-1651
The state of California has In-N-Out Burger.  The Lone Star state has: Whataburger.  The big “W” can be found all around Texas, look for their trademark orange and white striped roof; quite a number of them are open 24 hours which is ideal when you’ve got some midnight hunger pangs!
The thing I like about Whataburger is that they make their burgers as you order them, so you’re guaranteed a freshly made burger, coupled with their fries, drink and their ketchup you’re good to go!
I managed to order myself their standard Whataburger burger meal, and all I can say it was HUGE! The burger was large, the drink was even larger!  I have to say for a fast food place the burgers were quite tasty; the burger is packed with onions, pickles, lettuce, mustard, melted cheese and beef all hiding away in a fried bun.  The fries were crisp and tasty.  Honestly I was struggling to finish my meal due to the sheer enormity of drink, honestly the drink a lone is a meal in itself!
I have to say that I love their ketchup; I couldn’t get enough of it.  Dunk your fries in it, let your patty swim in it the slightly savory red goodness.
Be sure you stop by a Whataburger if ever you find yourself in Texas, it’s looks way more appealing than a golden “M” – yes I will be back Whataburger, there are still so many items I want to try from your menu!

Whataburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails