My Elastic Pants Headlines

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Volcano of Sin

@ Sin Ming Cook House / Bakery / Whateva

If noticed that whenever I make something in the kitchen I usually have left over ingredients to make myself another dish; case in point I had left over egg yolks from my Pavlova bake out: Aussie Kiwi Icon.

Generally I’m stumped with what to do with left over ingredients, not so in this case however as I’d been itching to re-try chef Sebastien Bernis’ (of Maia Resort) interpretation of the classic Chocolate Lava (Fondant) cake.

Words cannot begin to describe my affinity for this little beauty. The firm crisp shell of the cake hiding inside a warm gooey river of chocolate waiting to escape upon the slightest breach of the cake shell.  The recipe is attached to this post; if you really want the recipe come take a cooking class with me (those in Singapore that is) or drop me an email or comment here asking for the recipe.

ChocolateFondantThanks again chef Sebastien for teaching me how to make this delightfully sinful dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails