@ Sin Ming Cook House / Bakery / Whateva
Time to eat healthy everyone.. I found this recipe on-line and decided to give this a try.. turns out it’s a pretty tasty meal.
- 2 each Chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Limes
- 2 Lemons
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan; to garnish
- 4 servings Angel Hair
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic, and their zests skins of the lemon and limes in a zip-loc bag. Marinate overnight, or a minimum of four hours.
- Prepare hot grill, and bring large pot of water to boil.
- Grill chicken 5-6 minutes on each side.
- When chicken is four minutes from complete, place angel hair in water, boil for 2-3 minutes until just done, and drain.
- Drizzle with olive oil, butter, and add salt.
- Remove chicken from grill, and slice.
- Arrange on bed of angel hair, top with shaved parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.
Bon Appétit – Sidney