My Elastic Pants Headlines

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Additions to the Family

Quirky Things for the Kitchen

Finally it’s mine.. bwaah! Okay I’m going to be nice and share, with many thanks to my friend Anne I was informed that CK Tangs were having a sale on their KitchenAid Artisan Series mixers (Tangerine and Pistachio mixers were selling for SGD599 with a 10% discount then an additional 12%Citibank / Tangs card rebate).  What a steal!

I cannot emphasize how long I’ve coveted having a KitchenAid mixer for my kitchen, it is the Rolls Royce of mixers.  Actually both the Chili Padi and I have been long time fans of this marvel of kitchen appliances, my hands are itchy to start using it to just whip up some egg whites!  Strange that such a thing could cause so much excitement in me of all people.. but then again cooking has taken a significant hold in my life these days.

This new toy accompanied with my latest recipe book; Elizabeth Falkner's Demolition Desserts: Recipes from Citizen Cake = I’m going to be a very very busy boy in the kitchen in the not too distant future!

Untitled-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails