My Elastic Pants Headlines

Monday, March 22, 2010

Decole – Little Chef Series

Quirky Things for the Kitchen

I admit I like cute and quirky things in my kitchen.  Nothing brings me more joy than to go out and buy myself a new kitchen appliance or cookbook; well my wardrobe is already full so buying new clothes and shoes is a definite no-no.  I was introduced to Decole by the Chili Padi, firstly with a Mushroom container, then a Mushroom bottle and I’ve never looked back ever since.  Their kitchen wear is functional and cute at the same time.

We were walking about at the Mandarin Gallery where we stumbled into one of our favorite shops Wood Would; the same shop that carries Decole.  I took a quick spy of the shop and spotted these items from the Decole – Little Chef series.

Decole - Game Set

Suffice to say I had to make these little beauties mine!  The finishing on these Pyrex contains is superb, synonymous with the Japanese of course!  The Chili Padi bought me one of the pourers, but I couldn’t leave the shop without buying the entire set SGD163.00 later we have our own little piece of Decole for our home!

Decole - Pieces

I can’t wait to start using these things in the kitchen!  Who says cooking has to be dull and boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails